Job description: Responsible for selling prosthetic and orthotic products and services to consumers, hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices, and healthcare professionals.
Job duties include:
- Travel to defined geographies to sell prosthetic and orthotic services.
- Contact potential customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices, rehab facilities, and nursing homes to sell prosthetic and orthotic services.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, SNFs, and hospital medical teams for inservice education.
- Cold-call potential referral sources
- Deliver presentations to doctors, PT staff and nurses in hospital and private clinic settings.
- Build relationships with medical staff.
- Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit referrals.
- Research competitors.
- Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.